How do I connect to town sewer?

Connections to Town Sewer depend on the location of the property, and it's proximity to existing sewer mains, either gravity mains or low-pressure pump mains. A call to the Wastewater Facility (508) 627-5482 with the address and Map and Lot number can help them establish whether the property in question can be connected, and if so, to advise what follow-up steps would be required. New connections are installed by the property owner's contractor, at their expense, once the Sewer Application has been completed and approved by the Wastewater Department, Building Inspector, Board of Health, Water Department, and Conservation. New construction is subject to the Bedroom Regulations if it is connected to sewer.

  • Monday, 07 October 2013