How can I obtain a veteran's marker?

Flat markers are available through the Veteran's Administration, at no cost, with the submission of a completed application and discharge paperwork. Both the funeral home and the local veteran's agent have applications and can assist with this process.
Chapman, Cole, and Gleason Funeral Home
Dukes County Veteran's Agent
Jo Ann Murphy  508-693-6887
  • Thursday, 27 March 2014