- Location: 58 Kavanagh Way, Edgartown, MA 02539
- Mailing: PO Box 238, Edgartown, MA 02539
- Phone: 508-627-4717
- Fax: 508-627-9057
Hours: Mon - Thu 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Water Commissioner's meetings are held at 3:00 PM on the second Tuesday of each month at the Water department (58 Kavanagh Way, Edgartown).
The Water Department's mission is to:
- Provide the town of Edgartown with abundant, safe drinking water.
- Provide the town of Edgartown with adequate water supply and pressure for fire fighting.
- Maintain pump stations and distribution systems
- Manage and protect current water supplies.
- Seek new sources for future water supply demands.
- Respond professionally to the public and government officials requests, inquires and problems.
- Follow enterprise funding to offset all water department expenses and user fees.